We all know that laser hair removal is a great way to get rid of unwanted body and facial hair. It's also one of the most popular types of cosmetic procedures performed in the United States. If you're considering having this procedure done, but are hesitant because it seems too expensive or you've heard some horror stories about side effects, then read on! In this blog post we will highlight six excuses people have for avoiding laser hair removal and why they don't hold up under scrutiny.
1. The laser comb does not workSure, the laser comb might be a more affordable option up front, but if it doesn’t work, you’re just wasting your time and money. In fact, according to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), laser combs don’t work as well as other forms of laser hair removal.
2. The laser comb doesn't workA lot of people seem to think that the laser comb is a waste of time and money. They say that it doesn't work and that you can't get rid of your hair with it. But, the truth is, the laser comb does work – you just have to use it correctly. If you're not getting good results from using
3. Laser combs don't workA lot of people seem to think that laser combs don't work, but this just isn't true. In fact, a study conducted by the University of California found that 91% of participants saw an improvement in hair growth after using a laser comb for four months. So if you're looking for an effective way to get rid of your
4. Laser combs are a scamThere are a lot of scams out there when it comes to laser hair removal. One of them is the laser comb. People claim that you can get rid of your hair with a laser comb, but this is not true. The laser combs do not work and they are just a scam. So if you're looking for a good way
5. You can't get rid of your hair with a laser comb Just because you've tried using a laser comb and it hasn't worked for you, doesn't mean that all laser combs are scams. There are many different types of laser combs on the market, so it's possible that you just bought a dud. Do some research and find a laser comb that has good reviews from people who
6. I've tried using the laser comb and it doesn't do anything for m eEvery once in a while, someone will tell me that they tried using the laser comb and it didn't work for them. This is usually followed by an explanation of why the product doesn't work for them . The most common reasons I hear are: " I've been using this for years and it's not working" or "I saw
Admin_script | 5 months ago