If you have a lot of data that needs to be presented in a spreadsheet or table, then inserting a table is one of the best ways to do it. Tables can make your work more organized and easier for others to understand. In this post, we will discuss how to insert tables into Word documents and what the benefits are from using them!
1. Insert a table in Word-To insert a table, go to the Insert tab and click "Table" -Select how many rows/columns you want your table to have -Click inside of the box that has appeared on your document until it turns blue. This will create one column for each row you chose earlier.If you don't
2. Select the cell you want to start your text inSelect the cell you want to start your text in. You can make a table as big or as small as you like, but typically it's best to keep them smaller so they don't become too cluttered and difficult for readers to read through. For this reason we'll be making one that is only four cells by two rows.
3. Type your text and press enter Text goes here Press tab until you get to the next column for more text or select another cell if you are done with that row Press enter at the end of each row to finish up your table.
4. Press tab until you get to the next column for more text or select another cell if you are done with that row
5. Press enter at the end of each row to finish up your tabl…-Continue writing text here.--You may use bullet points to highlight important information.-
Admin_script | 5 months ago