Are you watching TV right now? If so, there are some things you might not know about that could be wasting your energy. These ten easy ways to waste energy while watching TV will help ensure that you're saving as much money on your electric bill as possible!
1. Grab a bag of chips and a sodaThe average American family eats more than $600 of snack foods every year. All those snacks come with a high price tag for your wallet and the environment! A single bag of M&M's is equivalent to leaving all the lights in your house on for over an hour. What you eat while watching TV can easily add up, so think
2. Turn on the TVThis is an easy way to waste energy. Before you know it, your TV will suck up all the electricity in the house!Don't worry though - there are ways to make sure that doesn't happen! All of these tips can be used for other things as well:-Trying watching shows without any background noise (use subtitles
3. Put up some snacks for halftime
4. Watch your favorite team play!
5. When it's over, make sure to turn off the TV and lights so you don't waste energDescription: - Grab a bag of chips and a soda - Turn on the TV - Put up some snacks for halftime - Watch your favorite team play! When it's over, make sure to turn off the TV and lights so you don't waste energy
Admin_script | 5 months ago