There are many people who have never heard of a traffic camera before. This is because they are not as common in the United States as they are in other countries. Traffic cameras, or closed circuit television (CCTV) systems, can be used to regulate traffic and prevent accidents from happening on the highways and streets of Los Angeles. However, there has been some opposition to this idea because it takes away from personal privacy rights for drivers and pedestrians alike. In this article we will discuss what these cameras do, how they work, where you can find them around Los Angeles county and why so many people don't like their installation at all!
1. What are traffic cameras and what do they do?A traffic camera is a device that monitors the speed of cars, sometimes also recording video which can be used as evidence against drivers who break laws. The cameras are usually attached to poles or projected from the roof of another vehicle such as a van. These devices monitor and record traffic conditions on highways, city streets and other areas where there's lots
2. How does a camera work ?A traffic camera is a device that records cars driving on highways or city streets. The cameras are often attached to poles, buildings, bridges and other objects along the road. They use radar signals in order to determine how fast individual vehicles are moving at any given time.
3. Who can set up a traffic camera In the United States, traffic cameras can be set up by cities or counties. In addition, some states have laws that allow red light camera enforcement at intersections controlled by certain types of private companies .
4. Where are the cameras located in los angeles The only place you will ever see a traffic camera is on the side of the road. The cameras are not used in parking lots, so while they can be found everywhere else it cannot capture your license plate if someone has parked illegally and then left. Also, while some people might think that these cameras always catch speeders or people who run
5. Is there any way to get out of getting a ticket from a traffic camera There are no ways to get out of getting a ticket from any traffic camera. They are in place for safety reasons, not there to make money or give you tickets when they see something that is wrong on the road. If you do happen to have an accident with your vehicle and it does cause damage, then this would be different but most
6. Why don't people like the idea of having traffic cameras on their streets or highway? Traffic cameras have been a controversial topic since they were first introduced in the early 2000s. Many people believe that these devices are simply a way for local governments, police departments or state representatives to make more money off of unsuspecting drivers who may not be aware of when and where they're being monitored by officials. Other individuals don't like receiving traffic tickets
Admin_script | 5 months ago