The US stock markets are of vital interest to people in India. This article will help you understand the timings for trading on these markets, how they work and what is happening there. It will also give some tips on how to trade stocks correctly during different times of the day.
1. What is the US stock market timings per Indian time The US stock exchange opens at 08:30 AM EST. If you are in India, it will be 03:00 PM Indian Standard Time (IST). The closing time is also the same i.e., 16:45 PM IST.
2. How to convert US stocks into Indian time As mentioned before, the Indian stock exchanges open at around 09:30 am IST and close about 07:00 pm. In order to know what is happening on the US markets as it opens in New York at 12 noon EST (Eastern Standard Time), we have to convert this into our time zone. Since there are four hours difference between both countries,
3. When do companies trade on the US stock marketsThe US stock market opens at 23:30 PM Indian times. At this time, the markets are closed in India and America. This is during the night shift of trading hours for both countries. The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) closes at 18:00 pm EST which is 01:30 PM IST on weekdays and 12 noon on
4. Which are the best times for trading in India and AmericaThe best times for trading in India and America are from around 11:30 a.m to 02:00 p.m Indian Standard Time (IST). This is because there will be either a gap up or a gap down at the US markets, which means that prices have fallen or risen dramatically during these hours. This ensures strong momentum going
5. Why should you be interested in this topic ?The US is the largest economy in the world and its stock market has a large influence on global markets. The Indian Stock Exchange (NSE) also follows these timings as most of our companies are listed there as well as many foreign investors trade here. You can stay updated with current trends by checking how they impact your portfolio, especially if
6. The importance of knowing about these timing can be determined by understanding what happens on the US Stock markets.
Admin_script | 5 months ago