In this blog post, we will be discussing the 12 principles of good design. These are guidelines to follow when designing a website or anything else for that matter.
2) Good use of typography
3) The Golden Ratio
4) Contrasting colors and shapes
1. Simplicity is not simple.
2. Embrace constraints
3. Good design is innovative. Good design does not copy existing product designs, nor does it produce something that already exists. This ensures that good design adds value to the process of making things and makes our lives more enjoyable.
4. Use of white space White space should be used to give the viewer’s eyes a place to rest. It is also helpful for highlighting important content and separating sections, which helps guide viewers through your design.
5. 6. Good design is innovative. The possibilities for innovation are not, and will never be, exhausted. Technological development is always offering new opportunities for original designs. But innovative design always develops in tandem with innovative technology, and can never be an end in itself." - Dieter Rams via The 12 Principles of Good Design by Nathan
Admin_script | 5 months ago